- The Gentex HGU-56/P Rotary Wing Helmet System has been improved to support the Army Air Soldier Program objective to reduce the weight and bulk of flight safety equipment to support the extended mission requirements of rotary wing aircrew.
- The lightweight standard version is constructed of a Graphite/Aramid shell which reduces head-borne weight while maintaining strength.
- A new design to the Gentex EAL increases the field of view by 3 degrees by shifting the head forward inside the helmet.
- Blunt Impact Protection: <175G
- Sound Attenuation: 42dB @8kHz
- Visors: Clear, Neutral Gray, Gradient, Tinted, and Laser protective
- System Weight: 1338 gr
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL